Friday, December 11, 2009

My Top Goal for the end of year 2009

Hey guys,
don't you guys think that time goes by so fast?
I feel like last month is just the beginnning of 2009,
in fact, it's the last month of the year already. D=
Sometime, when i look back to what i've done this year.
Seems like i've done nothing remarkable for anyone.

But just last week, when i thought that i should've done something this year,
i thought that i have to lose some pounds of my body weigh.
That's my top goal for the end of this year.
I'm really commited to it. and I won't give up.
And do you know when you're really into something that u want,
u will get it. When you try, there will always be a way out.
That's what happening to me,
In just 7 days i've dropped 4 pounds already. *CHEERS!
My goal is to drop 8 pounds. I'm still halfway to go.
Here is some tips from me, for you guys who is taking a diet ,
this is not an expert tips, not a professional one,
but it based on my way to lose pounds in just days ,
i don't know if it will work or not for other people , but it's worth to try though , cause it works for me.

Step #1: COMMITED
yes, you have to commit to yourself that you want to lose some pounds. You have to be optimistic, think positive, and naturally your body will give you some power that u can't ever imagine you have. It's true. If you can't commit yet, don't continue to the next step

Step #2: EXERCISE DAILY
Exercise with cardiovascular is the best way to burn calories. Do it daily, everytime you have spare time, exercise, it's much way better than watching and sitting in front of your television. Exercise won't just make you lose pounds, you'll be healthy and you may also train your heart. Healthy isn't cheap though.

Step #3: DON'T EAT FRIED FOOD
Hey, fried food contain a bad fat. Maybe you may it a little, but just don't too much. Instead, it has so much calories in it.

Step #4: VEGGIE
Change your daily snack like wafers, biscuit, with steamed vegetable. Choose the orange and red vegetable. It contains lots of fibre. It's the best for your digestive system

Step #5: YOU'RE ON YOUR WAY TO LOSE SOME POUNDS THEN! *CHEERS

I wish this 5 magic steps could help you out from your weigh problem too.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment