Saturday, November 6, 2010

Positive Mind

There's nothing better to heal yourself from anything, beside a postive mind,
Even some medicine can't even cure your pain, especially a broken heart,
For all these times I've been struggle myself to set my own positive thought,
There will always something that let me down, just anything,
But not only once I've succeeded and see how it's really-really work! believe it or not
I've experienced myself,
on the beginning of an exams, I thought "I can't do this"

then what happened?
I've got bad score, when the other got a good one,

and once I take a look back at the exam paper, I'm feeling like a total loser. Infact that the test was rather easy.

And on the next exams, I try so hard to think that 'I can do it' and this is what happened,
at first I got stuck in a number of question,
I skipped that number, do the other numbers,
while I was doing the other number, I said to myself 'Come on! You can do it!'
and once I get back to that number, magically I can do it well!
This is what I mean with the magic of positive mind.

You can do a postive mind therapy anytime, anywhere, it's just that easy!
when bad things come, think about the postive side!

No comments:

Post a Comment