Friday, May 6, 2011

A Million Dollar wishes

What if...
I love to dream, I love to imagine any possible or even impossible things,
and one of the possible one (hopefully) is what would I've done if I had a million dollar
And this is what I've thought of using it

1. Investment on property
Money easily fades away, especially when you think you have much (which actually not). And I think that property is one of the most promising place to invest your money. Lands are rare and its value increase every time. I would also buy myself a comfortable peace mansion to live after I've got retired

2. Build a small clinic
A free one of course for those who struggle in their financial life. I want to have all full-dedicated doctors and nurses to work at the clinic. So they will help full-heartedly, without any commercial views.

3. Build a small fun-learning education school
indeed, it's a FREE fun-learning education school for those who need help in their financial life

4. Build my own fitness center
This is a commercial one. To pursue more people to live a healthy living. Beside I really love to go to the gym.

5. Travel around Indonesia and the world
I would really love to visit all unique and beautiful places around the world.

6. Make my own restaurant
I would build a fine-dining restaurant. With lots a chandelier around the corner of the restaurant. A comfy place to chill, a romantic place to spend the night, and a promising food taste.

7. Make my own clothing line
I would like to make my own clothing line. perhaps my clothing line would be named 'pursue', inspired by the film 'the pursuit of happiness', I wonder If I could bring up a high quality material but with an affordable price, so that it would bring happiness and satisfaction for those who buy the clothes

I think that's all the dreams I've dream so far just if I had a million dollar,
Wish it will do come true, what's your million dollar wishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment