Friday, October 15, 2010

Thank You God

Firstly I really want to thank God for the talent He has given me,
so that I could won one of the favourite short stories on LMCR 2010,
it was my first time to join a national short stories competition,
actually I have no idea about how to write in a proper way,
with nothing to lose, I sent one of my best short stories I've written so far,
and today I got their message that I've won one of the category,
I'm quite surprise, I don't even remember that today is the announcement day,
I saw my name and the title of my short stories on number 3 out from 50 favourites short stories,
Yes I'm proud actually, I'm excited in joining the next year LMCR 2011 competition!
For you guys who want to know more who won the first-third prize you can visit

Here's the link
PENGUMUMAN PEMENANG LMCR 2010

Capture
YOU CAN SEE MY NAME OVER HERE! :D

anyway guys, you can see a few change on my layout,
it's about 50% done,
I'm on my way to make it done. That's it for today,
see you guys on my next post and see you LMCR 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Selamat ya CC....

    Makanya lw jadi penulis aja..., jangan jadi dokter..

    Ntar malpraktek lagi... hihi...

    ReplyDelete