Wednesday, October 27, 2010

This post is quite random, so if you guys are in a hurry I suggest not to read any,
cause actually this is kind of nothing-to-do post,
Well, after all these times I've been really busy with all the major exams,
I've made it through this week, which for me is quite 'free', if I supposed to say.
I just want to share something.
well, I'm now on my 12th grade,
the most crutial point where I got to really choose who I really want to be,
I just want to remind you guys, that don't you ever let yourself to live on someone else's dreams, even it's your parents' ,
You deserve your own life, you may only living this life once,
You have your right to choose what will happen to your life,
you deserve it, really, no one can't ever doubt that,
If you like to draw, be an artist,
If you like to act, be an actor,
If you like to sing, be a singer,
do whatever you like,
you have no boundaries as it's in the stage of normal,
if you commit on whatever you're doing,
you'll be successful, beside if you're doing what you're in love with,
you won't feel like you're working, you'll feel like you're playing,
But also don't forget, you have to consider about other people too,
you can't do anything alone, you need other people,
you might also have to think about what will you contribute with what you're doing right now for other people around you,
If you like to sing, sing to entertain people
If you like to dance, dance to amaze people,

And a little bit story about myself,
well I'm a quite 'helping' person,
when I help someone, I just felt like nothing words can ever explain,
It's all beyond words could ever express,
really, not to be too sarcastic,
I just love to help people,
I love the feeling to make other people smile, :)
I'm going to help people through my service,
I'm a doctor wanna be!
I've made up my mind,
and I won't ever change my mind,
I'll try my best to make people smile through my service of being a doctor
life's ahead,
let's face it, make through it, enjoy every moment,
laught on whatever, cause this life is just too short,
Do what you love, love what you do,
and BE HAPPY !

1 comment:

  1. It's not nothing-to-do post. It IS an inspiration you know. =)

    ReplyDelete