Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm back

After spending a few days struggling with piles of try out and else,
at last I got some spare time to fill this quite plain blog,
well, I've been watching masterchef show lately on StarWorld,
and I'm quite inspired to seek the best kitchen
which hopefully could be my future house kitchen,
I love to cook actually and I've been dreaming of a full equipped with high technology equipments on my kitchen to fulfilled all my desire to cook some food,
and here's I got a few picture of world's best kitchen, and here's I pick some of the best one


I like this 'homey' kitchen set, and I love the atmosphere it gets from the through windows sunlight, I love the kitchen to remain simple, with lots of room to move within


And what I love the most from this other one, is the simple design and WOOD TILED, I've always love a wood tiled room, wood has never failed to brings up the warm and safe atmosphere


The light it gets from the big window is the reason for me to fall my heart to this kitchen design

finger crossed to have the combination from the three picture above, or perhaps just any of it, it's like a dream come true, I could've spend the whole day at my kitchen

2 comments:

  1. beautiful kitchens :D

    too bad I don't cook, :/
    you should teach me next time!

    the first picture's kitchen cabinet looks a bit like the ones in my new kitchen, but my kitchen is grey-floored and the walls are white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great kitchen !

    www.glistersandblisters.com

    ReplyDelete