Saturday, January 8, 2011

My First Post in 2011

It's been quite a long time since I don't post anything here,
I've been busy with my holiday, and I did enjoy it so much,
So to start this year, I'm going to plan myself 'again' my new year resolution,

Well, after a long way of writing things down, I decide to summarized all of it into a single resolution,

#1 I want to be a better person
,
in a good way for sure, in every single thing I do, sounds hard, but this is what it's all about

I want to make other people happy especially my parents,

This year I'm going to be a high school graduates, damn time flies too fast,
not in more than 4 months I won't use my senior high uniform anymore, I'm going to make this last year remarkable, I want to choose the best path for myself on the major I'm going to pick, and generally it's going to be medical studies (Thank God you show me the way) :)

I want to get rid all of my bad habit

I want to stay focus and keep all that positive thoughts around

I want to get rid my complaining habit, I want to stop putting that emotion ahead of heart

And I want to loose some more pounds :p This has been my target since last year actually and I've been facing a roller coaster weight last year, and I wish it won't happen this year

Even it's too late, I just want to wish you guys HAPPY NEW YEAR :D
May your year be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment