Friday, December 24, 2010

Golden Egg

Today I cooked something for my both "always hungry" brother
actually I personally love to cook, but I don't have enough time,
and another thing, I'm too lazy to clean up all the mess I made after it :p
So, I cooked something simple for today's breakfast,
Let me called it the Golden Egg, or whatever
I've once cooked this a long long time ago

IMG_1369

The Ingredient :
some eggs, depends on how many people you want to cook for
Mayonnaise, you can pick any mayonnaise flavor, but for this case I choose hot spicy mayonnaise,
IMG_1354
Some Cheese, and
Some Beef Bacon
Some Onion
Pepper, salt, any added seasoning if needed

It's so simple
First, Boiled the egg, you've got to make sure that your egg is well-done

IMG_1347

Second, while you're waiting for the egg, diced the beef bacon and the onion,
Prepare another pan, add some butter/vegetable oil, put the beef bacon and onion, and quick-stir it

Third, also do the same thing with the cheese, diced it, but don't put it on the pan

IMG_1358

Four, get the egg naked :p , take out the egg yolk, and mix together the egg yolk with your mayonnaise and the beef bacon + diced cheese, pepper, and salt

IMG_1364

Fifth, Taste it first before you put it back to its place

Taaaa-Daaa, now you can have yourself our Golden Egg :D

No comments:

Post a Comment