Friday, July 30, 2010

What I've learned

I'm not old enough to pictured the perfect meaning of life,
but as I've lived for almost 17 years I've learned things,

I've learned that trust is all that matter in a relationship

I've learned that trust is like a vase, once you break it, even how hard you try, it won't ever look the same

I've learned that life is beautiful, but just in some case we're blinded by the cruelty of life

I've learned that we supposed to live for a reason

I've learned that tears are your best friend when you're crying, it relieves all the pain you leave inside

I've learned that life is a roller-coaster, there will always be an up and down, you're not complete when you never feel the 'turning up-side-down point'

I've learned that you have to get rid of what had happened cause you can't turn back time, look forward, and think how not to trip to the same whole

I've learned that you can't never get all the you wanted

I've learned that forgivig is the best way to keep your relationship

I've learned that look will deceive, wealth can fades away, you should've found someone that can heal you through pain and tears, who bring sunshine to the cloudy day

I've learned that when you love someone it feels much more than a word 'I LOVE YOU', it can't be spelled, you just can feel and show it

I've learned that when someone dump you, just let them go, you'll get someone better

I've learned that not every good things you did will remain as 'good' to other people's mind, when there's lover there's hater

I've learned that a true friends are those who forgive and say everything just the way it is

I've learned that you better be yourself, hated, than to be loved by pretending to be someone else

I've learned that a smile worth a thousand 'good' words.

I've learned that your mom will always forgive you

I've learned that you should put your family on top of everythin

I've learned that be grateful for what you have is the best way to feel the complete happiness

I've learned that to be postive is one of the best way to remain happy

I've learned that you could just read this article and think that I'm just talking 'shit' or spamming around, or think that I'm 'acting' wise to get my pride, but whatever you're thinking, I'll take the postive side that you do care and want to spend your time to read my article. So thanks a lot ! :D

tons of things to be learned for the next seconds, hours, days, months, years, I'll be living and can't wait to write it all down :)

May God blesses always be with you,
best regard and love , Claudia Christin

No comments:

Post a Comment