Friday, July 8, 2011

back

had been quite a long time I don't write anything here,
actually there are much thing I want and need to share,
from my holiday experiences and lessons I've learned
and there's no other reason beside of my broken down laptop,
I've tried so many times to fix it, but still it didn't work well
due to writing practice and to fill my time I decide to write things down

well, just a few weeks ago, I went to Pangandaran with my family,
I got to post a few photos of it right away of course
and I'd visited an orphanage, and I had so much lesson learned there,
so many things I need to share,
wish I had that time to spend to write and fix my laptop

but for today's lesson, I learned that people can't never had enough,
they're full of wishes and desire, that's why it's hard for people to be grateful of what they have, but when you looked down, and see people who wished they're on your position just like when you wonder you're somebody else, you'll feel much more grateful and thankful for what you had and what He had given to us, so once a while, look down, people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment