Wednesday, September 23, 2009

at last..

Hi everyone. :)) After such a long time i didn't post anything to this blog.
there are many reasons for me not to post anything.

1. I got so many test, test, and test at school. It really freaks me out. :( Cause the tests is not easy though. And I'm afraid that i couldn't pass this grade. Oh gosh! Such this thing never even once pass my mine before i'm in this grade.

2. I got tons of homeworks, presentation, and projects. It takes almost most of my time to finish this all.

And this is the most stupid reason of all

3. I forgot my own password :p and in this Lebaran Holiday I think i've got some blessed or such things LOL . that i'm suddenly remeber those freaky meaningless password I've made before.

So i've got some advice for all of you guys when you're choosing a password

1. Choose something that has a specific meaning in your life . So you won't forget it

2. Maybe if it's meaningless, write it in your diary, a piece of paper, or anywhere else just you can read NOT else. (or even worse , use code or made your own alphabet LOL )

I think that's it for now. I need to take a bath. LOL :))

No comments:

Post a Comment