Saturday, September 26, 2009

chef's vs doctor's average salary

it's life..
some people living this life looking for happiness, some looking for position, some living for money. It's once again about decision that people make in their life, what would they want to be.

And I'm the one who is living to be happy, I'm searching for happiness.
Though the happiness is not just for myself, but also for people around me.
Talking about what most people say,
"happiness can't be buy with money." YES , it's true. But...
I'm just trying to be realistic here.

1. To be happy, we need to fullfil our needs

2. To fullfil our needs, we need money.

And so on... So , still money are 100% needed to fullfil every human being happiness.
Still relating with my last post about my dream. chef vs doctor.

I want to share to all of you guys the difference between a chef's and a doctor's salary.
And here's the chart.

This one is doctor's salary

this one is chef's salary
According to this chart. You can see th difference. How much job as a doctor is more promising than a chef?
I wish this chart would help any of you guys who have the same kind of dillema . :))

1 comment: