Wednesday, September 23, 2009

MY SKETCH BOOK

HEY GUYS, I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO SHARE EVERY SINGLE SKETCHES I'VE MADE ON MY SKETCH BOOK. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT :))

1. CORNYTHEHORNY CORN. Strange name huh? yeah. I was inspired by the corn seeds that i've grown in my apartment balcony for biology laboratoy project. I wish that the corn seeds would grow as big as this one i've drawn. :))


2.NUMBERS EATER. this picture was drawn when i was so stressed about all of the test , all of the project and all homeworks. I think when you have so much homeworks you'll feel the same as this illustration. I imagining that if i had a toolbar of feelings, then it would look like in the picture when i'm studying.

3. See it through your eyes. I don't have any clue where i've got this idea from. just sketch in and TADAAAA. here it is. eyes of mine? hmm Maybe not. My EYES are a lo smaller than this.

4. Why don't ideas fall like rains? This is when i don't have any ideas about what to draw. So I'm imagining how good if ideas could fall as fast as the rain :p

5. And last . this is one of my favourite thouh. Which i set as my twitter's (claudia_cd) background. This picture was drawn when i was so sick of formulae, algebra, and all of those sic things arund in science class.
THIS IS IT. I haven't show yu all of my sketches. But I pick this 5 of my favourites to sow to yo guys. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment