Sunday, June 20, 2010

review about solo

Solo. I don't know how to describe it geographically, cause I'm damn bad in geography,
But based on what I know, it takes 10 haours to reach there by land using car,
I've just been there for a day to rest before we continue our journey to malang,
Solo, which is located in the central java, sorry if I mentioned it wrong,
Is a very damn friendly city
I ♥ solo, by the way ppl greet us,
By how anthusiast they are to answer all of our question,
By how they smile, they really like to smile,
It's also cleaner than jakarta,
Even the weather is just the same, it's hot and dry
I reccommend you to eat 'nasi liwet' here,
The most popular traditional food here,
I can't speak about nasi liwet much because I haven't taste it yet,
I just heard from many ppl that it's good in here,
That's my experience in solo.
Now I'm on my way to malang,
Catch up with my updates about malang city,
I'm going to visit, bromo mountain,
And bali!!
Oh damn I miss bali so much,
And it's not on my family plan to go to bali,
But I'm happy that in fact I'll visit bali!
Can't wait to arrive there,

No comments:

Post a Comment