Thursday, June 10, 2010

GRATEFUL

sometimes I regret that I've picked SMAK 3 as my high school,
why should I move?
why should I leave my junior high friends?
why should I let myself into trouble?
But I once more think a while,
I'm GRATEFUL that in smak 3 I've learn how to survive
I'm GRATEFUL that in smak 3 I've met a lot of new friends, with various characteristic, and else
I'm GRATEFUL that in smak 3 I've once met 3 God's angels, my best best friends
I'm GRATEFUL that in smak 3 I've get use to go home by myself (not driving my own car beside I'm taking BAJAJ)
I'm GRATEFUL that in smak 3 I've get use to save more money
I'm just so GRATEFUL,
When you get something there's thing that you have to leave,
just like an old say,

"You can't always hold everything once in a time,
there's time when you have to let go one of it,
that's time when you appreciate more, what you have right then"

and, time flies so fast right ?
Tommorow is our judgement day,
the day we've been waiting for ,
may God give us enough strength to face the truth,
that we can make it all through whatever,
and everything happen for a reason,
that we've might not recognize yet.

God blesses always be with us,
Good luck FRIENDS. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment