Sunday, January 30, 2011

Valentine's Day ahead

I found it out that some of my lovely friends are getting hectic in the past few days.
there's no other reason but valentine's day is coming, and they still have no clue what to give to their special one.
I'm not one of them, indeed
I've never take valentine's day seriously anyway, just another human-made day
But last year, I don't know why, but I made this classic cornflakes snacks,
it's so damn easy to make, perhaps, I'll make a review of it, but you can't hardly find it on google


Here's some other home-made cookies I found interesting, glazing, and mouthwatering,
hope it'll give you a clue about what to give on Valentine's day


Click Here for Recipe


Nothing could ever replace this historic classic chocolate cookies
Click Here for Recipe


More fiber more health, Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
Click Here for Recipe


The taste of almond, could never be replaced for this almond sugar cookies
Click Here for Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment