Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Quotes of the day

It's been quite a while I don't seek for any quotes due to loads of school's assignment and test, so during this free time, I laid back for some time and drown myself into this beautiful words of wisdom

Let go of the past and go for the future. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you imagined.

- Henry David Thoreau

A life lived in love will never be dull.

- Leo Buscaglia

Religion is not something separate and apart from ordinary life. It is life -- life of every kind viewed from the standpoint of meaning and purpose: life lived in the fuller awareness of its human quality and spiritual significance.

- A. Powell Davies

I've just found these 3 quotes which really inspired me today, perhaps next I'll find another type of quotes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment