Friday, April 30, 2010

I have 1 month left

1 month is the approximate time i have left to complete my senior high school,
I really want to complete this thing well,
My final exam is going to start on 21th May and I'm so nervous about it.
I believe that everything is possible,
cause there's nothing IMPOSSIBLE with GOD,
God will always give us way out from any problems,
God never leaves us ,
God wants us to try our hardest and be the best we can,
When we've tried our best, He will never let us down.
So friends, let's use this limited time to study hard and give our best,
to God, our parents, and especially YOURSELF!
Cause this is your life! What you do is what you're going to get later on.
But don't forget that we can't never walk alone,
We should hold our hands tight to our God, :D :D :D
Good luck guys for the final exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment