Sunday, April 4, 2010

It's time to get back to reality

Guys, for holiday 2 weeks feel like running,
I don't even get enough of it,
Actually 2 weeks is quite a LONG and RARE holiday at my school,
Hmm. Because of my limited time,
I can't write lots of things now,
I've got homework, project , and else to do,
So guys, I'll just give you the picture i've taken in Ancol yesterday,
I went there actually to have some sort of Chinese tradition,
where we pray for our relatives that had died by throwing flowers to the sea,
We called it 'CENG BENG',
and as we live in Jakarta,so we pick Ancol beach as our destination,
It's quite a good place for jogging in the morning actually,
The track and facility is quite good,
You just have to pay Rp 13,000 on the entrance for each person, and Rp 10,000 for your car. Not too expensive actually if you spent whole day there,
And here it is the picture i've taken, ENJOY PPL,
I wish from this picture once again we can learn about How Great is Our God,
who has CREATE such a beautiful place we called WORLD , :D



These are the flowers



This is the sea from one side of the bridge



It's me with my cousin, it's our early in the morning faces (non-edited)



edited one. :)



Another view of the sea

No comments:

Post a Comment