Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's EASTER

Hey guys, Happy Easter once again to all of you guys! =D

By the way, as this is still Saturday, and it's holiday,

I went around Jakarta today with my friends,

At first I suppose to go to Lasalle College Jakarta with my friends, danil, caroline, and davin,

But for some reason Danil can't join us,

And my cousin who had sleepover at my apartment the day before decide to go with us together,

First we gather at GoldenTruly, then we take a ride using Busway,

In Jakarta Busway is like the cheapest with comfort transportation. It's using air conditioner and it has it's own path so we won't be trapped in a traffic jam.


There are things that i've found unique on my way to get to Lasalle College which located in Rasuna Sahid.


I don't know whether this look common or not when a driver of a bus is a woman. But don't know wy i found this funny. A woman with a small body can drive a vehicle that big. Even the steering wheel is like soooo big. I've got the driver picture anyway,


The place where she sit is quite unique for me, it looks like a dry bathtub actually.






After that, I found things that look so ironic. The sign " I LOVE JAKARTA CLEAN". Maybe for some people that has visit Jakarta would say that Jakarta is clean. Then it means that they have never went to the side of the city, where trash is like almost eveywhere, on every side of the city, with smells that stink.


I'm just wondering, then why this sign was put in place that are already clean enough, why don't they put it somewhere in the side of the city? What do you think about this sign? When you see it, will this persuade you to make our Jakarta, clean? I don't think so. LOL. Actually, the colour combination of the sign is attractive and it has to be used well.



No comments:

Post a Comment