Monday, April 5, 2010

The perfect view of Rainbow

It's been quite a long time,
i don't see anymore rainbow in Jakarta,
I don't know why, maybe it's because of the pollution or other factor,
But today, surprisingly after it's raining for 1 hour,
I saw rainbow, It's in the perfect shape of a rainbow, half-circled,
such a beautiful things,
I never got bored to PRAISE and AMAZED,
with how GREAT is Our God,
who has create all of these things,
I took some of their picture,
I know it won't be as beautiful as how it looks,
cause i took it just from my phone camera,
But I wish you can enjoy these, and realize once again HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!
He is such a creative Artist, isn't He?
The answer must be Yes!



I took the picture just right behind Gajah Mada Plaza



Another view



You have to look at this one really really carefully, and you'll see the rainbow :)

see, how beautiful it is?
I really really love rainbow,
and I wish i would have my life such beautiful such a rainbow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment