Friday, April 9, 2010

Let's be GRATEFUL

Most people always look up on what they've got. They never look back or down to other people who can't even get what they have right now. They never get satisfied with what had happened to us, we never feel GRATEFUL for what we have.
Not being naive, that things happen to me too. For so many times, I feel jealous with other people for some reason because they got something more than me.

But...

One day I realized about how much God has blessed me with so many things, that i've never realized before. Now, I learn to be grateful for what I already have, but never stop dreaming to get somethings better in the name of Jesus. This are list of things that make me feel really grateful with my life:

1. FAMILY. not everyone have their family complete. Some have to face the fact that their parents have to divorced. Some have to face that their parents never talk to themselves. Some even have never met their father and mother since they were baby.
For now, I still have my mom , dad , and brothers everyday with me,
I'm GRATEFUL . Thanks God

2. MY MOM SCREAM ON ME. for some reason my mom really really like to scream for every single things she doesn't like. At first I feel like it's really disturbing and not important. But there are people who have to lost love from their mother and can't even hear her voice because their mother had died.
For now, I still hear my mom scream on me, actually it's for my own good, I know she always do the best for me and my brothers, I can be a better someone by hearing her screaming.
I'm GRATEFUL. Thanks God

3. I'M HEALTHY. I have both my eyes, ear, work properly. I have two legs, two hands that can walk and write like it use to be. I can smell and hear and do everything normally. But there are people who have to face the fact that they got to be different than other people when they're blind, when they're deaf, when they can't write.
For now, I can write, see, hear, taste, smell, feel, properly, I can see how beautiful the world is, I can hear to voice of nature and music, I can taste the bitter sweet of life, I can write every single thing here in this blog, I can feel the touch of God in my heart.
I'm GRATEFUL. Thanks God

4. I'M ENOUGH. enough of everything. I have my clothes. I have my food. Even sometime it doesn't always taste good or it doesn't fit well to our body. But there are people who have to face the fact that it's really hard to get a spoon of food to eat. Who have to died of hunger. Who can't have a proper clothes to cover their own body from cold.
For now, I still have it all enough, things to eat and things to wear to cover me from cold.
I'm GRATEFUL. Thanks God

Actually there are still many things that make me feel grateful. But these are 4 of the most important point.
See? How GOOD is our Lord, Jesus.
He had give me the best, and now i'm learning to give my best for him too.
Wish me the best of luck guys,
Let's be GRATEFUL PEOPLE!
But don't forget to still dream as high as you can always in the way and name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment