Thursday, June 11, 2009

My very first post

This is my first post! I was really inspired to start blogging from my friend
Sasa Carissa. She is a very good writer. Today I read her blog and I start thinking to make one.
And here it is my very first blog. =]


First , I want to tell why i pick 'simply simple' for my blog.
Simple means easy to understand, deal with or use, common, and not complex
And through this blog I want to share all things that all of you can understand easily.


"Why should we make things complicated when we can make it simply simple ?" I have used this quotes for many years in doing everything i've done in my daily life. Sometimes I failed of course to make things simple, but i've always tried to make things as simple as possible. And it's really effective. Since I applied this motto to everthing i've done, i start to feel that I never felt so damn depressed again when I faced a lot of problems at once. Because I tried to keep it simple and it works! When you keep it simple every problem you faced won't get worse.


I think that's why I pick 'simply simple' for this blog. Because I'm a simple person who always try to make things simply simple! =)


I hope all of you like my post later on.


2 comments: