Monday, May 31, 2010

HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED MOVIE



3 idiots,
for some reason I don't have time to watch it in the cinema, so I decide to watch this from DVD,
and here's the references
Moral Lesson : *****
A really meaningful movie, with lots of moral lessons, tons of moral lessons, it teaches us about how to be what we want to by what everybody want but by what we really want to be from the deepest part of our heart.
Cast : *****
They're all act greatly, handsome and preety too

I can't say much about this movie,
it has all funny and sad part itself,
really, I've just drop some tears on some part of the movie,
I'm touched with the story,
I just reccommend you guys who haven't watch this movie , WATCH IT!
It's worthed more than enough, better than Indonesia serial drama ,
you better watch it don't underestimate Indian movie.
I've watched MY NAME IS KHAN and 3 IDIOTS,
and both are just unbelievably EXCELLENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment