Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Everlasting beauty

Unfortunately I can't manage my time any better ,
that I can't even spend an hour or two,
sitting in front of my laptop, and catch up with my logo thing,
but it's 75% done now,
well, if you guys have get bored with hundreds of words I've post lately,
I'll serve you now some of my fashion and beauty inspiration of all times,
They are the beauty of the world, they got the look and a sensible taste of fashion for sure, let me tell you it's Jessica Alba, Alexa Chung and Olivia Palermo, here I show you guys some of their best look

Olivia Palermo







Jessica Alba







Alexa Chung





2 comments:

  1. Olivia Palermo <3 sooo gorgeous!
    she does make a perfect couple with bf Johannes Huebl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! I do think so! :D I love her so damn much. such a sweetheart

    ReplyDelete