Saturday, November 20, 2010

Movie Worth Watching for



You've just seen some scene of the movie which almost made me cry all the way through the movie :')
Really I recommend you guys to watch this movie,
It's ain't just another ordinary movie, It's truly inspiring,
I learn a lot of things from this movie,
Here I tell you guys a little bit about what's inside,
This is a story about a father, single parent, who struggle through a late stage of liver cancer and living with his autism son.
This movie tell you about his effort to make his son independent and can make it through his life without his father by his side.

I can't tell you much more, for I can just spoil everything here,
But for sure and a guarantee that this story would really inspire just anyone who watched it, it has a story story line, a great characters that exhibit the true human spirit and have a great message in them that fills you with hope and a never giving up attitude

I do really learn that I should've been grateful to be born, normal,
no offense, but I'm happy that I can learn normally,
I can show my feeling just the way it used to be,
I've learn many more things, which probably I can't write one by one caused by the pain I'm feeling for crying almost for 30 minutes non-stop,
YOU WON'T REGRET IT, IT'S WORTH WATCHING FOR :D

2 comments: