Saturday, November 20, 2010

Quotes of the day

Hey, as I've said, I'm such a quote sucker, I do really enjoy myself reading an adorable piece of word designed to form a quotes, either it's about life, love, broken heart, success, just whatever, I love it too much that I could've just spend half of the day, infront of my laptop, reading each one of it, here I give you some of the best common quotes I've just seen today, I've seen most of them for a million times actually, lol, enjoy :D

1. We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

- Sam Keen

2. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

- Unknown

3. Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.

- Bananna

4. If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours. If it does not come back, it was never meant to be.

- Unknown

5. Remember the past, plan for the future, but live for today, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come.

- Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment