Tuesday, March 30, 2010

CAN'T BEAR THAT I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

1. GOD . who has give me so much blessing, care, protection, health, and so much more. Even though I have never see him *no one can actually, but I can feel His presence on every seconds of my life, so that I love Him so much, He never stop to protect me.

2. My MOM. who has give birth. never stop loving me, take care of me, protect me, and everything else. She's everything for me. I just want to make her happy. This is my life goal. The first and the most important one.

3. My DAD. who has work so hard for me all of this times. Who want to stick with us even though I know that it must be really hard for him. I just knew it. Sorry pap, if we can't give you the right figure of a happy family. We just can't figure it out. But deep inside we want to.

4. My BROTHERS. who have been a very nice brother who can play together and having fun together. Who can listen and want to talk to us. Who makes funny things happened at the house. Who reminds me of how much they care actually even they can't show it. I just knew it that you guys love me, right?

5. My COUSINS. who has been a very good listeners a good advisor for me. Who makes me learn how to calm down and be patient. who can listens to everything I want to said even they don't understand it . Maybe. LOL.

6. My AUNTY, GRANDMA, UNCLE. everyone who have been a good advisor, a good tutor of life. A good chef who cooked me everything good to eat.

7. My BESTIES. who have brighten up my life with laughter, smile. You guys are like the best!! You guys pick me up when I'm down, you guys would be a good listener when I tell you things, You guys act as a good advisor when I need to solve things out. I imagine how I can live this life without you guys. :))

8. My FRIENDS. who have been really really really nice to me. Who want to help me when I can't figure out something. You guys rock my life too!

9. EVERYONE WHO KNOW ME. Thanks for letting me knowing you guys. You guys must have add lots of lessons to my life.

Today I want to thank everyone, every people, who act on my life,
who have helped me, directly or indirectly,
I just can't imagine how's life without you ALL,
I want to thank you guys because I'm breathing right now must have been because of you all.
Thanks . :)))
May God always bless you ALL.

Remember ppl,
you can't never ever predict tommorow,
tommorow never will be known,
it's all a mystery,
tell people you need to love, that you love them,
as you still have time..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment