Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Speechless

Friends, today I've learned so much new things,
My junior , even I don't know him, has just passed away,
Once I heard it, I can't even said a word,
I'm thinking again of how GREAT is our God, It must be the best way for him,
But, sometimes what GREAT for our God can't be taken as GREAT for us .
Why? Cause we see it through a different point of view.
How do you feel when,
You don't have any time left to say how much you love,
You don't have any time left to say sorry
You don't have any time left to say goodbye
You don't have any time left to forgive
You don't have any time left to thank
to people who LOVED YOU because you don't have any more time,
Our life is such a so unpredictable things,
No one can ever predict,
You can't turn back time,
So once again as I always say ,
"LOVE THOSE PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU!
SAY OR SHOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THEM TOO.
SHOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT THEM TO BE WITH YOU
AS YOU STILL HAVE TIME..."
What if tommorow we'll die and we haven't said it yet?
No one knows, maybe tommorow God will take me to His place?
Perhaps God will give me more time ,
to make my life more useful to other people,
to make my MOM HAPPY,
I think I still need more time to do so,
May God still gives me more time...
God Blesses US all

Through this post, AGAIN, i would really love to say,
MOM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,
DAD I LOVE YOU TOO,
BROTHERS I LOVE YOU ALL,
BEST FRIENDS, FRIENDS, EVERYONE WHO KNOW ME, THANK YOU, AND I LOVE YOU ALL
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment