Sunday, March 28, 2010

Things I love

Hey ppl, don't you sometime have a boring home alone time.

When you don't have anything to do anymore?

So I do! And this is what comes out from my mind when i got bored usually,

i draw picture, i paint, i took picture,

and here's some of my activity on this holiday :



1. Paint


This is kindda embarassing actually, cause i paint like a little kindegarten children who just mixed colour the way they want it to be. The messed i've made during the process is a lot then the result i've made actually. LOL


This is the before painting situation





This is the after painting situation






This is the 'MASTERPIECE' LOL






2. Took lots of pictures


Here are some of the stuppidest photo of them all with my dear lovely friend Catherina before we're foing to a party





















No comments:

Post a Comment