Saturday, March 27, 2010

TRUST

well ppl, I'm having some sort of a weird day today,

started from awake early in the morning, a very high appetite,

and now my hand won't stop typing. It seems so,

I have just post something to this blog right?

about those things about GRATEFUL,

and now I got another idea, talking about trust,

Lately I like to search quote about TRUST ,

as some of my friend seems like have issues with TRUST,

trust to friend or trust to those people they loved (BF/GF)



talking about TRUST, i have some great quotes about trust that i found from the result of

googl-ing to every kind of quotes website, and here's the best i've found yet!

This quotes are worth to read as they are a really GOOD one! ENJOY!



1. "to be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved"



2. "trust is like a vase, once it broken, even how hard you try, it won't ever look the same" <-- this is my lates FB status :p 3. "I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I beliebe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be" 4. "When mistrust comes in, love goes out" 5. "The best proof of love is trust" 6. "As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live" 7. "Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do" 8. "You must train you r intuition -- you must trust the small voice inside you which tells you exactly what to say, what to decide" 9. "A good marriage is at least 80% good luck in find the right person at the right time. The rest is trust" 10. "I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we're not wise enough to see it" <- really like this one! :) 11. "we're never so vulnerable than when we trust someone - but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy" 12. "I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it" 13. "People ask me why it's so hard to trust people, and I ask them why is it so hard to keep a promise"

14. "If you say you can trust someone then you are admitting to something even greater than love. Trust involves all your thoughts and emotions to be given to someone so they can have. Trust someone is knowing that you can be hurt so bad that none can even know. This is why trust is a word of great power"

And here's some cute sayings about trust and it's really worth to read, it's sweet :)



A little girl and her father were crossing a bridge. The father was kind of scared so he asked his little daughter:

Father : "Sweetheart, please hold my and so that you don't fall into the river."

Girl : "No, Dad. You hold my hand."

Dad : "What's the difference?" asked the puzzled father

Girl : "There's a big difference. If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that i may let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, no matter what happens, you will never let mny hand go"



In any relationshop, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond. So hold the hand of the person who you love rather than expecting them to hold yours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment