Monday, March 29, 2010

Remembering some sort of things

Hey guys, yesterday I played at my friend's house,
I saw her music playlist on iTunes,
At a time, I remembered all Colbie Caillat's songs that had lost nowhere from my playlist.
I have just downloaded it, some of her songs,
I remembered that I'm like her biggest fans when I was in the 9th grade.
I listened to her song almost every night, and her voice could calm me down,
just like Brian McKnight, her songs are great too, really my type of music. :D
Talking about 9th grade, I remembered things that I had been through with my first love,
I don't know how to say it, but I think I MISS HIM so when I hear to all Colbie Caillat's songs, :'(
Especially the songs, fallin for you,
It's not a sad song, then why should i've be sad?
This feeling is like mixing all around my head, remembering all my beautiful moments with him,
The most unforgetable things I've been through with him,
The most exiciting and heart-pumping,
But now he's someone else's,
What can I say ?
I don't even talk to him anymore...
So guys, when you have have yourself boyfriend/girlfriend that have give you lots of love,
patience, and make you smile, just show it to them,
Show how much you want them to be with you,
don't let them go, and you don't go either,
Stick with them, Stay...
That's all I can say. Remember, you can't predict tommorow,
Life, death, they're just so close to be predict, no one can ever predict it,
When you're still breathing here, try to make those people you love smile,
and feel like your presence is a present from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment