Monday, March 29, 2010

Don't know what to name this one

I just want to share some sort of issues i have lately,
My feeling plays trick with me --> this word ideas come from my friend, Randy FB status
Those words really happened to me lately,
This is life is getting even more complicated for me,
When I'm faced with so many things at a time,
When I have so much to do but so little time left,
It's like time is running out for me,
I always wonder I want to make my mom happy, I want to help her out on the housekeeping things,
but, my full schedule at school, with the practice of anything, really kill my time,
and now I got some love issues that me, myself can't figure it out yet,
My thougts are like dividing into too many parts,
that i can't choose which one to concentrate on,
None of them even have their end,

Actually sometime I can feel like I'm too childish to face all this things,
I still can't differentiate between the TRUE LOVE and TEMPORARY LOVE
even though those two words has the same first alphabet,
but they have a very different meanings,

How can you find out TRUE LOVE?
Based on my daily life, I find it out from my mom,
She got it all for the meaning of true love
the sacrifice, patience, the love, everything

Sometimes, even though you have the real TRUE LOVE in front of your eyes,
you can still be blinded by the other 'T' LOVE, the TEMPORARY one.
This is what happened to me through every relationship i've been through,
I will choose to spend time with my BOYFRIEND than my MOM
I will choose to spend time to go out with my BOYFRIEND than helping my MOM works
I will choose to phoned my BOYFRIEND than giving my MOM a 5 minutes back rub
I will choose to eat in restaurant with my BOYFRIEND than eating my MOM handmade cookies
I will choose to sacrifice more to my BOYFRIEND than to my MOM

This life is weird, right ? So I am, I am one of the weirdo.
I want to learn how to differentiate the two 'T' LOVE ,
I wish you guys through things I've write above can start to think about
which one is the REAL TRUE LOVE and not the other one,
LOVE your family more than anything else *beside GOD of course
LOVE your Mom who has been with you,
We can't never predict tommorow,
anything can just happen,
As you got your time to love those people you need to love ,
LOVE THEM, SHOW THEM,
Don't regret it when you don't have any more time.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment