Saturday, March 27, 2010

life is hard

Life is circle
Life is always turning upside down
Life is beautiful
Life is hard
Life is God's gift

Yes it's true!
Sometime it pass my mind like,
"I should keep this life simple. Every task that God has give is not more than all the power we have, God just want us to push our limit, and make things that seems impossible become possible, cause with Him everything is possible"

But everytime the task come, when i struggle with it,
i can't think of any of those things.
It dissapears really quickly,
I ask myself why, and i still can't answer it.

When I am on the top of my life, i can think of those quotes really clearly,
but when I am down, when too much problems come at a time,
It seems like i have a temporary memory loss, and all the quotes fly away from my mind,
Life is actually really beautiful, and it's the greatest gift that we could ever have,
Life is a once adventure, Life is a once game that we can't quit,
It's just sometime people see it from a different side,
Like me, just not being naive,
Sometime I think this life is like unfair,
for example,
-those who are reach from their family, can get everything they want even though they don't do anything. But, I who come from a 'normal' family, have to struggle a lot to get things that they have
-those who has beautiful faces can easily get a boyfriend, but I who has just an ordinary faces can't get a boy that easy
-those who has sexy body can fit their body without having exercises every weeks, any surgeries and all. But, I who has to exercise every week, still can't get our ideal body image

It seems unfair right ? sometime it is, but sometime it's not actually.
When we're down we usually think that it's unfair
But I learn to see things through the positive side.
Cause everything we have right now, every thing we're living in, everything happened,
it just come out for a reason. That must be the best way for us .
It's just about how we react to things we've been through,
when you go through it with happiness,
and we'll get happiness too in the same way, but just it's not an instant process,
we need to wait, God will give the best time for us to get it all.
The best moment of our live!
Cheer everyone,
Be grateful that He is still by our side
Be grateful that we still breathing now
Be grateful that we're still having the biggest adventure of our live
Be grateful for all you have right now
Be grateful for everything happened!

But just don't stop at this moment right now, we still need to grow up,
to be a better someone. Grow up, learn, but still be grateful.
By being grateful doesn't mean we have to stop dreaming , right ?
Happy Sunday people. God blesses us all! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment