Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HAVING SO MUCH FUN

Hey girls,
I think today is like the best day of the holiday so far ,
I went to Mangga Dua Square , with my girls, Teresa and Catherina
we ate dim sum there,
It's an all you can eat buffet,
And guess what ?
It only cost you Rp 56,000, tax included
But I dont take any of their picture, T_T
Later on, when I go there with my family, I promise you guys the picture of the foods,
It's quite good actually, the food is quite various, and it's CHEAP!
The cheapest dim sum ever!
You can eat there every day, started from 11 am to 3 pm .
The place is comfortable,
The service quite fast and friendly.
It's very reccommended!!

Service : *****
Clean : *****
Portion : ***
Price : ***** (perhaps I can give them 8 stars)
Comfort : *****

No comments:

Post a Comment