Friday, December 10, 2010

Hair and stuff

For some time I'd struggle myself on hair lose and total brittle hair,
It really frustrate me actually,

It even make me think to cut it really short once,
But I change my mind, in fact that I've really dream about having a long thick hair for such a long time since I was in 9th grade

I went to salon once every two weeks or maybe every week BEFORE, to treat my hair right, but I found it such a big spend. So, I went to Pasar Baru and got myself the exact product as the one I've been using at the salon

For creambath, I've been using this Makarizo texture experience with Dark Chocolate essence



The essence it brought really make you feel sweet,
Actually it doesn't make a lot changes on my hair structures nor it's volume,
It just taste and smell soooooo good, that I can't help myself to put more and more of it once I use it,
Instead the smell could even stay for more than a week even if you was your hair twice a day :D



As I remember, It cost between 60-70IDR,
and I can use it for 10 times of usage or more


It does really look and smell like a melted chocolate paste

On the other hand for hair mask *I couldn't really find the difference between hair mask and creambath actually, I've been using another Makarizo product,



I found this one really useful better than the chocolate creambath one,
It really make my hair a lot smoother, it also added a great volume to my hair,
The smell is good either *I can't describe how it's smell



I also love the colour of the sweet pink paste :)
It costs me around 60IDR, and I can use it for more than 10 times of usage

I found it a lot cheaper than going to the salon, It could cost me for more than 100IDR for ONCE a treatment. If you're looking for comfort go get yourself to the salon, you may also have yourself a massage there but if you're just looking for the right treatment for your hair, It would be such a waste to go to the salon, you can save so damn much buy treating your hair yourself at home

No comments:

Post a Comment