Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

This post will be fully dedicated for my one and only superwoman, Laurensia Lie, yes she's my mom!
In fact today is the 22nd of December which 'I don't know who' made this day as Mother's Day.
Actually I don't really need any specific date to show how much I love you Mom!
I love you for every second that I breathe,
even when I'm mad at you for some time, still I love you,
no matter what happen, till the end of time, I'll always love you!

Thank You Mom for you've been biting your nails to raise up
three little fagots like us who don't even know yet how to make you happy
Thank You Mom for all the patience :)
An uncountable 'thank you' for all your kindness,
It would take a life time to write it all down here

Sorry for what I had did on my past which make you sad, disappointed, or mad
Someday, Somehow, I'll promise myself, I've got to make you happy,
I'll build a house with trees surrounding it, just like you wish,
I'll take you to Korea, just like what you've dream of,
I'll do anything to make you happy, for sure :D

Once again, I LOVE YOU MOM,
I don't care whether you'll read this or not, *but usually you read it
I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU :D

P1010434
this is me and my mom 3 years ago, on our trip to Macau

No comments:

Post a Comment