Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Poke Sushi

Well, I've been wondering to eat at this place, for such a loooong time,
and luckily, in a surprise, one of my friend, Sanjaya,
own a Danamon credit card which give us a privileges for a minimum of 50% discount,
and if we're too lucky enough we could even get 100% discount!
Even we've got to go through many things first, but it's all totally WORTH IT!
Here's our review about our SUSHI JOURNEY today

Starting from its' appetizer, Tofu Salad, it cost you about 24IDR *all price mention exclude from any taxes
IMG00281-20101221-1408
They serve tofu, together with lettuce and cucumber, and some dried cuttle fish, sauced by a sweet sour mayonnaise which for me totally taste good

We ate sushi roll for our main course, and here they are

IMG00279-20101221-1344
The first one is SPICY TUNA ROLL which I ordered, I'm quite a fan of tuna. Well this one, it taste better than the one I ate at Sushi Tei before, but it doesn't also taste any thing extraordinary, but I can feel that the Tuna inside are fresh

IMG00282-20101221-1408
The second one CRUNCHY UNAGI ROLL *As I remembered, It taste good :D

IMG00283-20101221-1408
The third one, is the best one personally for me, CROWNE ROLL, it doesn't look that yummy one the first sight, it's served, on top of an aluminium foil, covered with a tasty sauce. But 'don't judge a book by it's cover' works here, it taste really good beneath its' unattractive look, especially it served in a warm condition, the sauce is the best part! Can't get enough of it! When someday I come back there, this is the MUST-ORDER menu :9

IMG00287-20101221-1456
this one is SHRIMP CRUNCHY ROLL, well, we ordered this one, after we've been fulled by the other menu, so as I remembered it taste OK, not so good but not bad either or maybe it's just a 'FULL' factor which caused us not to enjoy it anymore

Another great one is this yummy fresh sushi,
IMG00284-20101221-1448
IMG00285-20101221-1449
salmon sushi, the most FRESH THICK salmon meat I've ever tasted! One of the best part :)

Well, we're getting the 50% discount from the lucky draw,
Include the taxes and Discount, It cost us about 150IDR, well personally for me,
it's much more worth it, than to eat a lot of tamago roll sushi and a tofu for 50IDR per person at Sushi Tei (based on my own experience :p)
I'm not really that much money spender FYI, I rarely eat sushi :P

I rated the restaurant (range from 1-5 stars)
****     : Ambience
*****   : Food
***       : Price (because of the promotion)
****     : Service

Quite a worth Sushi restaurant to try for! :)
Anyway I'm sorry for the lack of quality of the picture above,
I took it from my phone's camera

1 comment:

  1. looks like you guys had a really great time with those mouthwatering dishes :9

    ReplyDelete