Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Music Concert

Yesterday, I just went to a holiday music concert,
presented by Jakarta Chamber Orchestra and Batavia Madrigal Singers,
*I don't know whether both of these are just the same or separate into two different groups, but this is what written on the ticket
Conducted by Avip Priatna, with the theme 'All things bright and beautiful',
They come up with almost all Christmas song

I'm not really a musical person, I'm just one of those who listen and enjoy,
Overall from the place which located on Aula Simfonia Jakarta, Kemayoran,
the spectacular show with totally awesome singer and extraordinary music,
Personally to me, it makes the atmosphere of Christmas even better and closer,
Totally drop my heart for the awesome choir, with their super voices :)





the conductor and the orchestra


last but not least the spectator crowds of audience

No comments:

Post a Comment