Sunday, May 2, 2010

back to basic

hey guys , i've just changed my phone again,
but this time not to the more high technology,
but back to basic, nokia black and white, i don't even know what the series are,
Hmm, I'm not blaming anyone for havingfun with technology,
but it doesn't fit me right,
just the way i feel, I'm not mature enough to devide my time between studying and techology, that's why i'm getting rid of my blackberry phone to basic nokia,
I was before not usig the technology the way it used to be,
Handphone which is suppose to be gadget that help us to communicate with other people more easier change into things called "prestige" or what so ever people called it. They are like havig gadget war, racing to have the newest series or high technology phone, but not using it on the right way,
in my side of view, i don't really need blackberry yet cause I have internet connection in my house 24 hours non-stop, thn what is the advantage o using blackberry? Maybe there are some. When we're outside our house. But I think, we won't use it for really-really working, we're just using it to tweet on twitter, or update our status on facebook, right ?

That's what happened to me these past few weeks,
I keep playing my blackberry,
keep tweeting on twitter for things that's not important,
keep chatting with everyone
which really waste my limited time to catch up my score on the 11th grade.
Life is just so simple, when you want to get rid of something for good reasons, there'll be other things better come to us.
That's why i get rid of my BLACBERRY, to get a better score,
Really I have no offense, this is all based on my own experience,
for all blackberry users i'm just saying that you must thank God for creating people, genious one, who can create such an amazing unbelievable technology,
use it well people, use it fo good things, use it the way t used to be,
=D
God Blesses us all people! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment