Saturday, May 15, 2010

inspired by a song

hey i've just listened to Brian McKnight's song, win,
it's kinda lame actually, it's an old song,
but i got lots of thing from it ,
"never give up, never lay down, never quit, never lose hope, never lose faith"


It means a lot for me,
every single word give me more power to keep trying on this 11th grade final exam which coming really soon,
I know many of my friends, I'm uncluded, are struggling to pass this grade,
we've tried our best, we've learned, we've studied, but sometime the score we got is just so unexpected. That's how life is really going to be,
it's just UNFAIR, and it's absolute, we can't change it,
all we have to do is FACE IT!

"When I fall I never fail, I just stand nd try again"


another great word from the song,
It teach me to take lessons when I fail,
It's not the end of the world when we're failed,
We just need to try again,
maybe last time we haven't tried our best,
and once we tried once again, it's time for us to make our best!
When we keep trying there'll be a way out,
even the unexpected one.
But don't forget even how hard we try,
we have to stay on the right path , and we can't stand alone ppl!
YOU NEED TO HOLD YOUR HAND TO SOMEONE YOU BELIEVE IN AND NEVER LET YOU GO.
And it suppose to be Jesus!
Keep praying while we're trying!
God knows what best for us..
Try our best and let God do the rest,

SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR MY CLASSMATES, SPADA,
WE CAN MAKE IT. WE CAN DO IT. WE CAN PASS IT.
CAUSE WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!
SPADA , LET'S DO THIS!! EXAMS AHEAD
LET'S STUDY!!

4 comments:

  1. wakwkakwkak akhirnya bs juga.....
    kapan ngeles C?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sombong.....wakakakakak uda pinter dasar.....

    ReplyDelete