Sunday, May 30, 2010

holidays ahead

It's been the day I've been waiting for soooo long,
the day where I can 'purified' my mind,
the best time for me to think about my own decison about going abroad,
the best time for me to seek for the best academic school and so on, at last...
But still there is one more exam to go, one of the major subject,
BIOLOGY,
sure this is one of my favourite, but it took too many part of my brain ,
to memorize everything, it really tiring,
but guys cheers for us all that have passed all this exams 'thingy'
it must be a really tough week for us,
but we have made it through, :D
at least we've tried our best,
whatever ahead, whatever happen ,
we should hand it all to our God of course,
He knows what best for us, cause He is the greatest author ever!
He had design our life so perfectly, he made so many options for every thing we're doing,
when we did the bad thing, we'll get the 'not so good' option, and when we did the good thing, we'll get the 'perfect' option,
cause with God there's nothing useless, nothing meaningless,
behind whatever happen, He has prepare what's best!

KEEP FIGHTHING FOR THE BIOLOGY,
LET'S WAIT FOR THE RESULT,
I WISH YOU GUYS THE BEST,
WE CAN MAKE IT,
WHEN WE'RE WILLING TO TRY, RIGHT ?

Tons of wishes and prayer,
Claudia Christin :D

No comments:

Post a Comment