Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm sorry for being so emotional

hey people. when i read back my last 2 posts, i feel like it's not really ME who wrote those things. seems weird for me to be so desperate about one things.
I think I might be thinking too much, getting mature too early,
and being so moody and emotional lately.
I don't know what the real reason is actually,
Seems like I have to enjoy my life more,
but still giving my best on my responsibilities,
Sorry for those who gt distracted while reading my last 2 posts which is really DESPERATE.
Thanks for my friend actually Effendi who told me so that's why i read it back once again and now i've just realized that what i've wrote and done last night is not reall a good thing. We should've be grateful and thankful for everythng had happened in our life, right ? Cause God will lead us to a better way even it doesn't look that way right now. =D GOD never leaves us , and what we are doing right now is what we'll get later on. when you do good things a good feedback will come to you unconditionally

No comments:

Post a Comment