Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lemonade


I've just changed my layout, after a disastrous layout editing yesterday that made my bog look like trash. Why do i choose lemon to represent my blog which actually tells people almost about my daily experient in my life?

first, i love to drink lemon juice,
it tastes good and refreshing.

second, it's bright
the yellow color represent my target to keep my life always shining everytime, everyday, in any situation,

third, it's sour but still delicious,
yes, my life is soury but if i add just a little cube of sugar, it'll taste really different and good for sure, refreshing our mind, this represent how I look to things that had happened in my life, I prefer to see it from the positive side by 'adding' a little sugar to my life. =D

fourth, almost everyone love it!
this represent about how i want to make people feel comfortable when they're around me, that may make everyone love me

I think that's all the reason that pass my mind about choosing lemon as my new layout background. Enjoy it people. Now i want to start to study, pray for me, okay? May what i've learned today can be useful for tommorow's test. God Blesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment