Thursday, May 6, 2010

learning guitar

Hey people. today i've just started my first guitar course. and i'm lovin it.
My teacher played me a few songs, and i'm really amazed with the sound of guitar.
I'm not really into pop guitar, i'm into classic one. With the sweet and relaxing melody. I love it soooo much. I wish i can master it as i'll practice everyday if I have time.
And guess what? I want song 'I will fly' by ten 2 five to be te first song I'm mastering. Yeeeehha. I can't wait to master that song . I really love that song from a really long time actually, but just a few weeks ago I know the title of the song from my classmates. LOL.

And now I'm developing my talent that God has give me, and sure it is our responsibilities to developed it. As the bible said that if we don't develop our talent it will be buried and won't cause any good. So we have to develop our talent about anything useful for other people! If you love to draw, master your drawing skill. If you love playing music instruments, practice and make your best. If you love playing computer, learn about it and make a better one. If you love shopping, try to grow your entrepreneurship skill and make your own boutique. There's just no such things as useless skills if it's use for good things. God will help us and guide us to make our best just if we want to try first. So just try anything, just in case you fall in love to what you're doing, stay focus, and make your best. This is what i've learned from my past experience where i haven't mastering anything that based on my skill / talent. I regret it actually. But nothing's too late to start. Whenever you start it, as you try it hard, you'll have your best shot! Have a blessed day people!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment