Wednesday, May 12, 2010

grade 11

Guys, grade 11 in high school is almost over. Time looks life flying really fast.
I'm a little bit sad actually. In Science 2, I've been through so many things, almost all of them were good memories. Even though there are only 28 pupils in my class, but that small number of students which make us know about each other more.
Science 2, science class with social soul. Maybe that's what describe my class best.
Yes, That's why I love my class so much,we're not the really 'quite' one,not so serious, but can have fun (sometime we're having fun too much)and sometime we're noisy depends on the teacher.
I'm so glad that God has prepared me to be in this class where I can know each of these people I mention:

Aldrich
The sleeping-beauty. :p almost every morning he looks sleepy. He usually sleep during classes especially biology. He's clever and has a special talent (I can't ention it here. LOL) He's funny though. He loves to bully one of our classmates I'll mention later on

Andrico
He's so quite. It's hard to hear his soft voice. He's very dilligent and always done his homework. He's good in computer programming, he's one of the national science olympics candidate. Good luck Andrico!

Angela
Beautiful girl sit infront of me. She has a really high voice. Once she screams, it hurts actually. :D But, she's one of the noisy-maker in my class which make my class much alive. She's not fat but she usually say that she's fat. She's a good listener. :D

Bimo
One of the top trouble maker. He loves to make hilarious, funny, ridiculous action that make all of us laugh. :D He's good in computer programming too. He's also one of the science olympics candidates. He's friendly and extremely energetic.

Caroline
She's a quite girl. She's really neat and she writes almost everything that our teacher wrote on whiteboard. That's why I love to borrow her notebook. She's our fresh new cople in my class with my other classmate I'll mention after her. By the way, she's good in drawing and really creative too. ;D

Davin
Our fresh new couple with Caroline. He's talented in chemistry. He ranked 3 out of 28pupils in my class. He's really clever but maybe sometimes he's a little bit moody. he's one of the candidates for chemistry national science olympics. Good luck Davin!

Efendi
He's friendly, smart, and good in chemistry. He doesn't talk much at class actually. He's also helpful. A great friend to be with .

Elita
She ranked 1 ot of 28 pupils in my class.She's really clever, and dilligent. She loves to read comic and novels. She's not a bookworm, not an ordinary clever person. She's friendly too.

Erica
My classmate who sit next to me. A good partner. Funny, young, energtic. She's really neat and organized. She loves korean band so much that's why she really loves to talk anything about her favouite band 'Super Juniour' in class. She's damn talented in math and she's really dilligent too. :D

Febiyani
A really calm and charismatic leader. She's our school organization leader. She's also clever and wise. She is smart and also really patient. She's also responsible and loveable. A kind of girl, boy wants to be with. :D

Fulbert
This boy usually teased by my classmates becase of his funny eyebrows which has a different structure and shape from usual eyebrows. He's a good secretary, responsible and friendly too. :D

Gamaliel
Our actor. He's talented in theatrical. He's also really good a mathematics. He loves to play online game. He loves to dance too. He's talented and religious. He is a good advisor too.

Handriady
Our little brother in class. He's young, cheerful,energetic, funny. He's smart but sometime he's lazy. He is also really loveable. He can get with almost everyone. He's really good in making jokes. :D

Irene
She's the main voice-maker. Really loves to take picture, she has such a great voice. Her voice is unique that's why I really love it. She's really friendly, energetic, and kind. :) really a good friend to be with. She's also loveable and religious. She is really the real example of multitalented girl.

Januar
He's the creative artist. He's creative and always full of ideas. He loves to draw and it's really good. He's also friendly and kind. He also has one of a kind of charisma that not everyone have.

Lita
The main example of a mother-like girl.She's so calm, mother-like, loves to cook, clever, neat. I do belive she's going to be a good wife later on.

Rudy
The one who always bullied by the entire class. He has such a unique face expressions. It never change. When he's sad, happy, or whatever it always look the same. He's really clever actually but he's sometime act really lazy,

Samuel
one of the boys at the back. I can't say much about him. He's really clever. He loves to teased my classmates I'll mention later on. LOL :P

Samuel G
He really has the charisma of a leader by the way he speaks. He loves to teased my classmates. He's dilligent and really insanely helpful to almost everyone. He has a dream to be a doctor. I do believe he'll be a good doctor later on. Good luck

Sastra
The most religious one out of us all. He's quite and talented in playing guitar. He also loves jazz music so much. He's friendly and dilligent. I can't say much about him because he rarely speak actually

Sebastian
The cutie-pie of my class. His face is really 'baby-face'. He's brave and one of the member of 'boys at the back' with samuel and another one I'll mention later on'. He's one of the funniest in my class. :D

Stephen
another member of 'boys at the back'. They're always together just like the 3 musketeers. LOL. Stephen is also clever and love to play basketball. He's good in physics. He's one of the candidates for physicas national science olympics. Good luck friend!

Suryadi
The bullied one in my class. He's really patient and never say much. He's the one who always being teased by the 'boys at the back'. He never gets mad. He's also serious when he's on classes. He always listen to the teacher. A good example of dicipline student, he just need to speak up more.

Vivi
another being bullied one. She's bullied by almost the entire whole class, whatever she's doing it must made our class laugh. She's really funny, kind, and clever. She's also cute. her face usually turns out to be pink and that's cute. Vivi also helpful and patient. She's really patient. Sometime she can turns out to be really emotional and moody.

William
My neighbour. LOL. The one who lives to the apartment just next to me. A helpful and shy guy. He loves disney channel so much. He's also dilligent and clever. He has a unique laugh. It sounds like a wicked witch laught. That's what makes him look ridiculous when he's laughing. It usually makes me laugh too. :D

Willy
The mathematics-master, even though he's really clever. He still wants to help me in teaching me mathematics. He's one of the people who loves to bully Rudy. LOL .

See. How various my class is?
i just have a simple message.
I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT CLASSMATES
I WANT TO THANK GOD THAT HE HAS PLACE ME IN SUCH A GREAT CLASS TO
I JUST LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS IN SCIENCE 2!
WE CAN ALL PASS THIS GRADE! WE CAN! LET'S TRY IT OUR BEST!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment