Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Not on my mood to study

people, really I'm not on my mood to study at all today,
I can't stop myself from having fun opening each picture folder on my laptop,
surfing for unique and funny stuffs around,
and now, I decided to put some picture on every of my post when it's neccessary, well because I'm inspired by other people's blog which are really attractive (for me) with lots of pictures on. well, here I want to share some pictures I've taken during my last winter camp to China.


this is how i look when i was in great wall and all of my pictures look like this, read nose just like a clown, wearing a coat which looks like a sack actually


This photo taken on new year's eve at Beijing , the most silent new year celebration i've ever experienced


This is how my hands going to be when I'm getting old later on, this is actually because of the cold weather and i'm stupidly don't wear my gloves on


me with my best friend on china's traditional vehicle, :D

No comments:

Post a Comment