Sunday, May 9, 2010

try to be useful

sometime I think about "what am I really doing right now? What's the actual purpose I'm living right now? For who am I living for?"
Such a complicated question, right ?
Yes indeed it's really compicated.
I'm yet right now haven't got any answer yet,
I still can't decide what I'm going to be,
sometime I think about being a doctor, while sometime I'm thinking about being a business woman, sometme I'm thinkng about being a chef, none of them looks similiar even a bit.
I do believe there are still some of us who still can't decide what we're going to be yet and for what or who we're iving right now.

As you try to get your answer, why don't you try to be useful to other first ?
As what God wish us to be, someone who can be useful to other people.
Doesn't it feels great when your presence can make someone else feel happy and great?
Actually I'm not one of those people who can be useful yet to other people,
I can't help people with materials, as I can't find my own money yet,
I can't help people spiritually, as I, myself, aren't really religious,
But I can help people through what I can do, with my ability which have lots of limitation, I still can help people, even a bit.
When you're helping someone, you may have lightened their burdon,
Helping is not always about helping directly, you can smile to help people,
believe it or not,
smile has thousand meanings,
smile contains lots of secret mood booster,
smile is FREE, yet it's really meaningful,
so, why don't we start helping people, by just smiling ?
Being friendly and give them a little smile,
It won't always make other people happy though, depends on the person you're smiling on,
but why don't we just give it a try ? It's FREE people,
and based on some survey smiling can make you look a lot younger,
You have both advantage, you have your free botox everytime you make other people happy,
Let's smile everyone, as it still free and give you lots of advantage. :D


Sincerely,
with tons of smile, =D
Claudia Christin

1 comment:

  1. it's okayy my dear ;)
    i used to be like you before finally decided to become a CFO
    nutritionist, editor in chief, patissier, and then CFO haha see? u'll eventually find one that suits you 'best'

    ReplyDelete