Wednesday, May 26, 2010

John Mayer, I'm in love with you!

Not neccessary actually but I'm writing this blog by hearing John Mayer's songs, great song, sang by a great talented singer. Yes, it's John Mayer!
Actually I'm his NEW BIG FANS. Since I've just downloaded his songs from 4shared these past few months. :D and once I've heard it I really love it, the muic, the vocal, the accoustic guitar instrument, everything,
I just wonder when will he come to Indonesia ?
I wish he'll come someday, and I'll be one of thousands people who'll attend his concert.
Besides from his great and unique voice, he's charming, not really handsome for me, but got the charima to attract people. Just another wonder boy of the world.
Here's I've got some picture of him , enjoy poeple




he's really damn charming with his guitar!




he even looks good with curly hairs on.LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment