Wednesday, May 26, 2010

it's time to work out!

It's been quite a long time i don't g to the gym , exercise, eat like i usually do,
it's just that I don't want to think a lot about diet during the exams,
but hey people, it's almost the end of exams. Time for me to get back to my daily routine,
I'm thinking about losing like another 9 pounds or 10 pounds.
I wish I can stop my appetite for holiday later on. ( i wish :D )

I just want to share to you guys, tips how to lose your weight,
(i think i've wrote about this before, but i don't care. lol)

first, commitment! the most important and vital things when you're havig your diets, without this one, even how hard you work out day and night, stop eating the whole day, it will be useless, if you do that, I bet you won't get into shape because one day you will... Perhaps I don't know the exact vocabulary, but it's like take revenge for wat you've done. So maybe you eat three time much more, after you stop eating a whole day the day before. Or maybe you will get into shape , but it won't last long. Or the worst, you get yourself into shape, but growing yourself diseases.

second, good bye to fried food, baby! yes. any fried food , besides it contains a lot of fat that's not easily digested by our body, it's not healthy too. Eat more steamed food, steamed vegetables or fresh fruits will be much more better

third, exercise. It's an additional actually, just to shorten the time and get a better result. I've tried myself a diet without exercise, it works, but you need more effort than those who exercise daily.

Fourth, a good luck and a word good bye to fatty on your stomach .

:D

This is a truth, and I ain't making any theory, this is just really 100% based on my own experience a few years before, and hey! I lost more than 20pounds . :D

1 comment:

  1. woi ms UUB malah mikirin diet wkawkakwkakw

    ReplyDelete